The following core courses are required mathematics courses for various disciplines of undergraduate studies. Students should refer to the degree requirement page on the GT Catalog.
- Math 1501 Calculus I
- Math 1502 Calculus II
- Math 1711 Finite Mathematics
- Math 1712 Survey of Calculus
- Math 2401 Calculus III
- Math 2403 Differential Equations
- Math 2602 Linear and Discrete Mathematics
- Math 2605 Calculus III for Computer Science
Starting in Fall 2015, New Math Core.
Also consult the Math Course Equivalencies page.