The third annual Tech Topology Conference will be held December 6-8, 2013. It will bring together established and young researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics in beautiful Atlanta. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers will be:
- John Baldwin (Boston College)
- Tim Cochran (Rice University)
- Alan Diaz (Georgia Tech)
- Robert Gompf (University of Texas, Austin)
- Robert Lipshitz (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Thomas Mark (University of Virginia)
- Susan Williams* (University of South Alabama)
Talks are scheduled to be given in the School of Mathematics, Skiles Building Room 006.
For registration information, please visit the conference website.