The fifth annual Tech Topology Conference will be held December 4-6, 2015. It will bring together established and young researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics in beautiful Atlanta. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers will be:
- Neil Fullarton (Rice University)
- Allen Hatcher (Cornell University)
- Jen Hom (Georgia Tech and IAS)
- Ko Honda* (University of California, Los Angeles)n
- Allison Moore (Rice University)
- Dylan Thurston (Indiana University)
- Karen Vogtmann (University of Warwick)
Talks are scheduled to be given in the School of Mathematics, Skiles Building Room 006.
For registration information, please visit the conference website.