The Tech Topology Conference brings together established and beginning researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics in Atlanta. Check back soon for more details. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers:
- Tori Akin (Duke University)
- Lei Chen (University of Chicago)
- Diana Hubbard (University of Michigan)
- Tye Lidman (North Carolina State University)
- Ciprian Manolescu (UCLA)
- Emmy Murphy (Northwestern University)
- Balázs Strenner (Georgia Tech)
The 2017 conference features a session of five-minute lightning talks.
If you are interested in giving such a talk (on behalf of your work or someone else’s) please see the "Registration and Support" page.
Deadline for submitting proposals for Lightning Talks is October 31.
organizers: J. Etnyre, J. Hom, P. Lambert-Cole, J. Lanier, C. Leverson, D. Margalit, and B. Strenner
Supported by the NSF and the Georgia Institute of Technology