CRIDC aims to equip Georgia Tech graduate students with tools and insights to survive and thrive in the ever-changing technological, financial, and political landscapes of the 21st-century employment market. The conference will provide graduate students of all majors and degree types opportunities to explore varied career paths.
The 2018 CRIDC features a new component – A Graduate Career Fair, which is tailored to the needs of Georgia Tech graduate students.
2018 CRIDC features the following events:
- Panels (differentiated into industry, consulting, academia, entrepreneurship, and government/national labs)
- Company Talks (informational sessions of various companies)
- Poster Competition
- VentureLab Innovation Competition
- Graduate Career Fair (new!)
- Additional Networking Opportunities
Visit the CRIDC Website for more information.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This event was first announced on the Georgia Tech campus calendar. For updates, check the original posting.
Thursday, February 8, 2018 - 12:00am to Friday, February 9, 2018 - 11:59pm