This is the eleventh annual Tech Topology Conference. This year's conference will be done on-line. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers:
- Ursula Hamenstädt (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn)
- Kristen Hendricks (Rutgers University)
- Andras Juhasz (University of Oxford)
- Beibei Liu (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Marissa Loving (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Yair Minsky (Yale University)
- Vera Vértesi (University of Vienna)
The 2021 conference features several sessions of five-minute pre-recorded lightning talks. If you are interested in giving such a talk please see the "Registration and Support" page.
The deadline for submitting proposals for Lightning Talks is November 5.
For more information please contact the organizers at
organizers: A. Christian, J. Etnyre, J. Hom, M. Kuzbary, B. Liu, D. Margalit, J. Simone
Supported by the NSF and the Georgia Institute of Technology
Friday, December 10, 2021 - 12:00am to Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 11:59pm