The 2019 Tech Topology Conference
This is the ninth annual Tech Topology Conference. It brings together established and beginning researchers from around the country (and beyond) for a weekend of mathematics in Atlanta.
We are pleased to announce this year's speakers:
- Siddhi Krishna (Boston College)
- Johanna Mangahas (University at Buffalo)
- JungHwan Park (Georgia Tech)
- Lisa Piccirillo (Brandeis University)
- Dale Rolfsen (University of British Columbia)
- Daniel Ruberman (Brandeis University)
- Nancy Scherich (Wake Forest University)
The 2019 conference features several sessions of five-minute lightning talks.
If you are interested in giving such a talk (on behalf of your work or someone else’s) please see the "Registration and Support" page.
The deadline for submitting proposals for Lightning Talks is October 18.
Organizers and Mailing List
The web page for the Geometry-Topology @ GaTech email list is https://lists.gatech.edu/sympa/info/geomtop For information on setting your password, subscribing, and unsubscribing, please visit https://lists.gatech.edu/sympa/help
organizers: J. Etnyre, J. Hom, K. Kordek, C. Leverson, D. Margalit, and J. Park
Supported by the NSF and the Georgia Institute of Technology
Friday, December 6, 2019 - 10:15am to Sunday, December 8, 2019 - 10:15am