This years Tech Topology Conference will be from December 9 to 11. We have a great line up this year:
• Wade Bloomquist (Georgia Institute of Technology)
• Ruth Charney (Brandeis University)
• Dave Gabai (Princeton University)
• Maggie Miller (Stanford University)
• Abdoul Karim Sane (Georgia Institute of Technology)
• Hannah Schwartz (Princeton University)
• Jonathan Simone (Georgia Institute of Technology)
• Hannah Turner (Georgia Institute of Technology)
• Yvon Verberne (University of Toronto)
You can find out more at
Please register if you plan to attend any of the talks so that we can add you to the participants page and put you on the e-mail list for the conference. If you would like to give a lightning talk, you can also apply for that on the web page too.
About the Conference
The 2022 conference features several sessions of five-minute pre-recorded and live lightning talks. If you are interested in giving such a talk please see the "Registration and Support" page.
The deadline for submitting proposals for Lightning Talks is October 14.
Organizers: W. Bloomquist A. Christian, J. Etnyre, J. Hom, M. Kuzbary, D. Margalit, N. Saglam, J. Simone, H. Turner
Supported by the NSF and the Georgia Institute of Technology
Friday, December 9, 2022 - 12:00am to Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 11:59pm