The 17th International Conference on Random Structures and Algorithms RS&A 2015 has selected Professor Prasad Tetali to be one of the plenary speaker at the next meeting to be held at Carnegie Mellon University July 27-31, 2015.
The conference, organized biennially since 1983, brings together probabilists, discrete mathematicians and theoretical computer scientists working in probabilistic methods, random structures and randomized algorithms. The program will consist of one-hour plenary addresses by the invited speakers and parallel sessions of 25-minute contributed talks. It will begin on Tuesday morning and end on Saturday afternoon. Other plenary speakers include:
- Jozsef Balogh, University of Illinois
- Amin Coja-Oghlan, Goethe University
- Shafi Goldwasser, MIT
- Peter Keevash, University of Oxford
- Eyal Lubetzky, New York University
- Andrew Thomason, Cambridge University