- You are here:
October 20, 2015 | Atlanta, GA
Olivier Wittenberg of the Ecole Normale Superieure in France will give a series of three lectures at Emory on Tu/Wed/Th afternoon, October 20-22 at 4:00PM, entitled "Rational points of rationally connected varieties over number fields, an overview". The lectures will be aimed at graduate students.
And Friday October 23 through Sunday October 25 Emory will host the Georgia Algebraic Geometry symposium featuring the following invited speakers:
- Valery Alexeev (University of Georgia)
- Brian Conrad (Stanford University)
- Brian Lehman (Boston College)
- Max Lieblich (University of Washington)
- Alexander Merkurjev (UCLA)
- Alena Pirutka (Ecole Polytechnique)
- Aaron Pixton (Harvard University)
- Tony Varilly-Alvarado (Rice University)
- Olivier Wittenberg (CNRS - Ecole Normale Superieure)
This symposium rotates between UGA, Emory and Georgia Tech. It is funded in part by Dr. Matt Baker's NSF grant DMS-1529573, "Collaborative Research: The Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium."