- Geometry Topology Seminar
- Monday, September 26, 2022 - 4:30pm for 1 hour (actually 50 minutes)
- University of Georgia (Boyd 322)
- Andrew Putman – Notre Dame – https://www3.nd.edu/~andyp/
- W. Bloomquist, A. Christian, C. Köse, M. Kuzbary, J. Simone, L. Tovstopyat-Nelip, H. Turner
After an introduction to how to think about the mapping class groupand its cohomology, I will discuss a recent theorem of mine saying
that passing to the level-l subgroup does not change the rational cohomology in a stable range.