What is Club Math?
Club Math is a social organization for students at Georgia Tech with an interest in mathematics. We meet weekly to discuss problems and puzzles, play games, and learn about interesting topics beyond the scope of what is taught in the classroom. Throughout the coming semester, we plan on expanding our catalog of activities to include crafts such as mathematical knitting and origami, talks organized and presented by Club Math students, and occasional events such as movie nights.
Who can join?
While many of our members are either math majors or minors, this is certainly not a requirement; we invite and encourage anyone with an interest in mathematics to come to our meetings and join in on our activities. Join our Facebook page.
When/Where are the meetings?
Club Math meets on Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 and the link we use is
for the Fall 2020 semester.
Club Math Officers
- Kaiser: Josh Herring (jherring34 at gatech dot edu)
- Puzzlemeister: Sam DeCoster (sdecoster3 at gatech dot edu)
- Treasuremeister: Mary Mendelsohn (marymendelsohn at yahoo dot com)
- Webmeister: Raymond Jiang (rjiang44 at gatech dot edu)
- Publicitymeister: Shayar Shah (sshah630 at gmail dot com)
See the Constitution